Shocking news!!....Andressa Urach: Miss BumBum back in hospital after buttock implant causes life-threatening infection--->>

Concern is growing for the glamorous TV presenter after she admits: "My vanity made me push the limits."






She is the stunning model who wooed Brazil's Miss BumBum competition, but now Andressa Urach is back in hospital after cosmetic surgery resulted in a life-threatening infection.
Only weeks ago the TV star spent a month in intensive care, with doctors fearing that they would have to amputate her leg when hydrogel and PMMA fillers she had injected into her behind began rotting her muscles.
The 27-year-old spoke of her relief as she left hospital, but now she has been rushed back as an infection caused by the implant in her left buttock became inflamed.
Miss Urach, speaking from her hospital bed in Sao Paulo, said: "I am suffering a lot, but God is with me.
"It's my fault, my vanity made me push the limits.

Instagram Andressa Urach
Infection battle: Andressa is back in hospital again after already fighting off a previous problem caused by cosmetic surgery
"Thanks to God I no longer need my body to work, now I work with honour and can sustain my family like that.



"I prefer to have legs and be able to walk and lose half a buttock than to die."
The model, who controversially claimed she bedded Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo, has reportedly undergone at least nine cosmetic procedures in the past five years.

Xposure These Graphic images show Andressa Urach Miss BumBum 2012 runner up. Andressa ran the risk of having a leg amputated after botched cosmetic surgery procedure got infected.
Hospital: The glamour model is in a fight for her life
She came second in Brazil's Miss BumBum competition in 2012.
Fellow contestant Jessica Lopes said last year: "Andressa and I would go to the plastic surgeon as if we were going shopping.

"Sometimes we would agree to do some procedure together, we were not afraid.
"We were slaves to beauty."
During her last bout with issues connected to her implants, her mother Marisete De Favari, posting on the model's Twitter account, asked her 220,000 fans to pray for her.
She wrote: "I would ask for prayers from friends and people who wish for the recovery of my daughter,' she wrote on December 10.
"She's starting to walk, put her foot down and sit. After all this time lying down, she expected it would be painful.

Facebook/AndressaUrachOficial Andressa Urach
Happier times: Andressa Urach
"She has been taking morphine since entering the hospital, but now they are taking the drugs away from her gradually.
"As she had sepsis, healing will be slow, because it has to happen in a natural way so that it is not subject to a new infection.
"This takes time and she is assisted by doctors all the time.
"She has had no contact with anyone but the doctors and her mother."