Mortified' Kerry Katona supported by her daughters as she defends dropping her pants at the airport





The former Atomic Kitten singer apologised to her girls after footage emerged of her sprawled on the floor with her trousers around her ankles






Kerry Katona is pictured leaving the ITV studios with two of her daughters following a guest appearance on 'This Morning'
Kerry Katona with daughters Molly and Dylan-Jorge

Kerry Katona was supported by two of her children as she addressed a drunken video which saw her dropping her trousers at the airport.
The former Atomic Kitten singer appeared on This Morning to defend the clip, taken during a holiday in Gran Canaria, but admitted she was "mortified" by the footage and apologised to her daughters after it was published by the Daily Mirror.
Her girls Molly, 14, and one-year-old Dylan-Jorge were behind the scenes as she told hosts Phil and Holly she was "letting her hair down" after a tough year.
Kerry said: "I have no childcare, I have five children, I’m doing this on my own… and I got on that plane and I was so giddy. And I went a bit too far."


Kerry leaves the ITV studios with daughters Molly and Dylan-Jorge

But Kerry stopped short of a full apology for her antics, insisting she was just another Brit abroad.
She said: "I think what you’re seeing there is pretty well behaved compared to a lot of mothers I know who go out on a regular basis getting drunk.
Read more: 'Hammered' Kerry rolls around the airport
"And my children weren't with me and I don’t feel like I've done anything wrong. I’m not back on drugs, I’m still clean… I let my hair down. I've had a really tough year."
Kerry was captured on camera sprawled on the floor with her trousers around her ankles.

REX Kerry Katona is pictured leaving the ITV studios with two of her daughters following a guest appearance on 'This Morning'
Kerry admitted she apologised to her kids



She added: "What you can't see [on the footage is] there were so many other people in bikini tops.
"I do look at it and think 'Oh God, Kerry - you fool'... this isn't something I do all the time, I got too drunk and I’m all or nothing.
"I am embarrassed and mortified by it, but I got too drunk, nobody was hurt. The only thing that was hurt was my pride."
Speaking about warning her kids about her hitting the headlines once again, she continued: "I've been really open and honest with my children, and people forget that my children have been born into this industry.





ITV Kerry Katona answers her critics on This Morning
Kerry Katona answers her critics on This Morning
ITV Kerry Katona answers her critics on This Morning
Kerry says she has been "open and honest" with her children
"I don’t care what the media say about me - I have two of my children here with me today - they know me, they know how hard I work at home, and I showed Molly the video and she was 'Oh God Mum, what are you like?'
"I said 'Molly I’m dead sorry', and she said, 'But mum, you work so hard, you deserve to let your hair down'.
"My children know me, and they know who I am."
Kerry is mum to children Molly, 14, Lilly-Sue, 12, Heidi, eight, Max, seven, and Dylan-Jorge, one.