Mum, 33, refused entry to night club for being 'too fat and ugly'---->>>





Stacey Owen is demanding an apology from bar staff after claiming doormen said her and two friends were 'too big' to come in


Weight row: The mum was refused entry to the bar

A fuming mother claims her and two friends were not allowed into a swanky city centre bar because they were ‘too fat and ugly’.
Stacey Owen, 33, was out with friends on Saturday night when she says her group were turned away from Neighbourhood, a bar in Spinningfields, Manchester, because of their weight.
She says the group of three were held back while others were allowed into the trendy bar and were twice subjected to hurtful putdowns as doormen told them they wouldn’t be allowed in.
Stacey, a travel rep from Droylsden, is now demanding an apology from the bar but says she has so far received no response, the Manchester Evening News reports.
She said: “I know I’m not exactly a supermodel but I’ve never known anything like it in terms of customer service.

Stacey Owen
Outraged: Stacey Owen is demanding an apology from bosses at Neighbourhood

"We were so shocked we didn’t know what to do.
“We were meeting one of our friends inside and at first we were told we couldn’t come in because they were full so we waited.
“After a while a group of lads went in and they said it was because there were too many women in and they try to balance the ratio so we thought ‘fine’.
“Then a group of women went in and we said ‘hang on what’s going on?’ and he turned to us and said ‘look, you’re too big and ugly to come in, I suggest you try elsewhere.
“I couldn’t believe what I’d just heard and asked him if he could say it again to make sure - he repeated ‘you’re too fat, you’re not getting in’.

Stacey Owen
Swanky: The women were not allowed into the posh bar

“It was so uncalled for and I’ve never had anything so humiliating happen to me in my whole life.
“For us the night was completely ruined and we just went home.
“I’ve been in touch to report the incident since and ask for an apology but they don’t seem interested and I’ve had no response.
“I certainly won’t be going back and wanted to draw attention to it because I don’t think they should be allowed to speak to people like that.”
Neighbourhood has so far not responded to requests for comment.