The famous family open up about star's gender transition






The former athlete and the Kardashian family will talk about his journey in the first of a two-part special on E! tonight






Bruce Jenner and the Kardashians will open up about the star's gender transition in the first of a two-part KUWK special this evening.
The episodes will be about the 65-year-old former Olympic star's journey as he transitions into a woman and we expect to see tears - it's going to be pretty emotional for everyone involved.
Last month, Bruce came out publicly and spoke about his gender issues during an explosive and heart-rendering interview with Diane Sawyer.
The former athlete, who was married to matriarch Kris Jenner and has daughters Kendall and Kylie with the star, admitted: "Yes, for all intents and purposes, I'm a woman. I have the soul of a female and my brain in much more female than it is male, as of now I have all the male parts."
Talking about the two part special, step-daughter Khloe Kardashian said: "It definitely is Bruce's story, but it's coming from a very... it's very raw, incredibly rough."
Follow Mirror Celeb's live blog for all of the updates from the episode and reaction on Twitter.
6:20 am
A look ahead to tomorrow
Tomorrow night's show is being trailered.
Bruce tells Kim he has stolen on of her outfits, Kris Jenner breaks down and says she is grieving for Bruce Jenner.
And Kourtney says she hopes that her son Mason doesn't find out about his grandfather's transition at school.
We can't wait. Follow it right here...
6:19 am




That's all
Bruce's final words are how proud he is of his family.
He says: "I got you all out of the next and look at you. You're all successful."
Bruce says his biggest achievement is bringing his children up.
Bruce and Khloe make up. Yay.
6:16 am
What is Bruce's favourite look?

Bruce Jenner
 It's quite simple really.
Kourtney asks if it's denim on denim?
Nope, Bruce says: "I have quite a bit of clothes, I love good old jeans and a grey sweater. I have had wigs, the worst days of my life are the days I have had to had my hair cut.
"They were traumatic."
6:14 am




Bruce: "Maybe I can help others"
We're into the last few minutes of tonight's show - there is a second party tomorrow. Follow here again.
"In dealing with this issue, what is your biggest concern?" asks Kourtney.
"What if you do all of this publicly, there is no turning back," says Khloe.
Bruce says: "Doing it publicly is difficult, but I'm on a big stage and maybe I can do something. Maybe this is my greatest calling in life, be honest and in that honesty I can help other people."
6:09 am
Bruce has already had surgery
He admits that he has had an operation on his nose, and on his upper lip.
There is also surgery planned to trim his jaw down.
Khloe is furious. She says: "These are pre-meditated operations, you have to go through therapy for a long time, you can't just have this done on a whim."
She accuses Bruce of being in therapy for a long while.
6:07 am
There's a disconnect in the family
Bruce says: "I didn't tell you everything."
Khloe adds: "Bruce has car-pooled us, he walkd me down my aidle at my wedding, he has been an incredible father to all of us. I really only have got mad when I found out things that he hadn't told me."
Kim says they want to be part of the journey and that the girls feel a "disconnect."
6:05 am
A recap
So, we know that The girls are upset that they weren't told the full truth by Bruce about him fully transitioning.
They were under the impression he was merely cross-dressing but he has revealed that he will undergo the operation in the spring.
Things between Khloe and Bruce got very heated, and Kris admits she is struggling to cope with his choice.
6:02 am
Kourtney is in the house!
All of the sisters are together to talk about Bruce fully transitioning in the spring.
They say that none of them know.
Kendall insists they're not ganging up, Kim says Khloe is being harsh. Khloe and Bruce are rowing over him lying - Bruce admits he didn't tell the girls he was fully turning into a woman.
It's all kicking off!
6:00 am
Kanye West was great about the news, says Kim
Kim breaks down now.
She said: "As uncomfortable and as much as I can't understand what is in Bruce's mind, you have to respect it and support him going on this journey.
"I was so worried about telling Kanye but he was fine, he said to suprort him and be normal around him.
"There might be a weird period while we all get used this."
Meanwhile, Kendall says: "I am more worried about how people are going to treat him."
5:45 am
Kim's the family rep!
Kim is the strongest of the sisters so has been given the role as the rep.
Kylie tells how she is worried that people will be mean to her dad after his appearance on ABC's Diane Sawyer show.
Now Kim is having a cry...
5:43 am
Kris didn't expect THIS
More tears from Kris. She's at home, in her PJs in bed.
She told Kim: "It's hard to wrap my head around. It wasn't a discussion that he would end up like this, I never expected this, not in a million years.
"Everyone has issues about something, I'm open to people and their differences but I expect honesty out of a relationship.
"I have these memories of a life and I feel like sometimes, it didn't exist."
5:40 am
Tearful Kris struggles to cope

NBC
Kris Jenner broke down in floods of tears as she spoke out for the first time about her feelings on soon-to-be ex-husband Bruce Jenner's decision to transition from a man to a woman.
 Kim goes to see her mum Kris at her house.
Bruce's ex-wife breaks down. She tells Kim: "I'm not okay, I don't lnow how to handle it. This is my life, I committed to this life and he has just checked out."
The pair of them talk about how they didn't know that Bruce was actually going to transform into a woman. The tears are in full swing.
5:37 am
Bruce says he is going to become a woman
Now it's Kim's turn to quiz her step-father.
She asks him as he shows her his painted toenails: "Are you going to fully become a woman, because you have never told us that. You've already made the appointment, haven't you?"
And he has! And he is going to have a few more tweaks to his face too.
Kim adds: "It's been my job to keep this a secret over a decade, I have to get out of secret mode. His story might help other people."
5:34 am
Kris: "It was love at first sight"


ABC / WENN Bruce Jenner The Interview with Diane Sawyer
Bruce Jenner The Interview with Diane Sawyer
 Despite their fall out, Kris speaks highly of her ex-husband.
She talks glowingly of Bruce: "I met him on a blind date and it was kind of love at first sight. Within the next five months we were walking down the aisle. We had so muc in common, it was kind of a match made in heaven.
"We went to races, we played golf, we went skiiing, there wasn't anything we didn't do. And we could not keep our hands off each other."
Bruce is lovely back - saying his ex-wife has given him so much love.
He said: "I love those times. The love and acceptance I've got from Kris is overwhelming."
5:32 am
"This is like a death in the family," says Bruce
Saying farewell to Bruce as we know him is going to be tough - he knows that.
He said: "Dealing with something like this is like dealing with a death in the family. It's a tough transition, but the world isn't ending."
Khloe thinks that they should have a chance to say goodbye to Bruce.
5:27 am
Bruce: "It's harder for them than me"


 Bruce reckons it's harder for his family than it is for him.
He said: "Everyone I speak to, you get a different reaction. It's tougher for them than it is for you."
Khloe is taking it hard, she is devastated that Bruce will be gone.
She said: "This entire process, for me it is something that will take time. It's scary that Bruce is going to be gone.
5:24 am
Tributes to Bruce
Awww, they're all telling us how much they love Bruce.
Kendall says: "He is the most amazing person I know, I couldn't ask for a better dad. Every single day he would drive us 45 minutes to school."
Even his ex-wife Kris had some nice words to say: "Bruce was the greatest step-dad, he treated my kids like they were his own. There have been so many memories shared, so many amazing times with our family."
Kim added: "We were so excited to have Bruce in our lives."
Bless.
5:20 am
Bruce will be gone this spring
Khloe and Kendall sit with Bruce. Khloe is devastated that she didn't know he was having a full transition.
She said to her step-father: "Are you planning on not being Bruce anytime soon?"
He replies yes. Khloe adds: "sisters and I knew that Bruce was a cross-dresser but we were never told he was going to fully transition and turn into a woman."
Bruce then tells her he will be gone in the next "four of five months."
Bearing in mind this was filmed four months ago, this means it's very soon.
Khloe adds: "I don't think it'sfair you don't tell us this is in the near future."
5:16 am


Bruce and Kendall Jenner

Here comes Kendall. Bruce's daughter, 19, breaks down when she talks about her memories as a child.
She said: "I remember being  a kid and not knowing what was going on, I just remember being little and we would find thigns like make up and lipstick and we thought he was having an affair.
"We didn't know what to do, we didn't want our family breaking up."
Kendall also revealed that she saw him a year ago dressed as a woman.
She added: "I remember a year ago, he doesn't even know, I was going to get water at 4am. I got y water, he was coming down. I feel bad that he had to sneak around because you didn't want to scare me and Kylie."
5:12 am
Khloe buys Bruce some SHOES
Khloe Kardashain has bought Bruce some rather lovely gifts.
She tells Bruce that she doesn't know "her" taste yet so has give him a selection of shoes.
One pair are rather spesh red patent pair of sexy stilettos, another are white - in a size 13. They fit, Khloe has exactly the same pair. They play a bit of "who wore it better."
Behind the laughs though, Khloe though is anxious about the change, she says: "I do have high anxiety, I don't know if I'm going to laugh or cry. I'm trying to digest this. I am fine with him doing this, I want Bruce to be happy."
5:09 am
This is going to be one big tear-fest
So they are trailering the show on E!
And there is going to be loads of crying. We hope they have waterproof mascara - they're going to need it.
It is being filmed at Bruce's mansion in Malibu.
This is the first time we will see all of the family tell of their feelings about Bruce's decision.
5:04 am
Bruce tells all
So here we go, Bruce Jenner is sitting down with his children to be honest with them for the first time.
He will tell them all the ins and outs about his transition into a woman on E!
We hear that it's Kim Kardashian who is very much the rock of the family over throughout the process.
And earlier today she told how Bruce looks "beautiful" when dressed as a woman.